- Description: A two sided (offset) folding brochure
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills):I first setup an offset brochure layout in Adobe InDesign. Once I did this I then moved to Adobe Illustrator where I created and brand new original logo. I created to circles on-top of one another before using the pen tool to create the curved icing effect. This took me the longest to do, but once I was able to get the hang of it, the logo turned out well. I then placed this logo in a larger size on the front of my brochure and a smaller sized one on the back. I then transitioned over into Adobe Photoshop where I took 3 images and cropped out portions of the photo that I wanted to use. All of my images were cropped in Photoshop except for the three on the far right of the brochure. Once I had the images cropped and ready to use I placed them in my InDesign project where I wanted them. Once placed, I wrapped my text around two of my images, using the “alpha-channel” on the left inside part of my brochure. I used the line spacing style because I liked the look of left alignment.
- Message: This design was for a business that my family actually owns so I wanted to create an eye-appealing brochure that would catch the attention of current and new customers.
- Audience: Current customers as well as future ones
- Top Thing Learned: How to individually create new designs in different programs and incorporate all of them to create one project in one program.
- Color Scheme and Color Names: Split-complementary: Green, Violet, and Brick
- Title Font Name & Category: Bukhara- Script
- Copy Font Name & Category: Bakersfield Light/Bold- Oldstyle
- Word Count of copy: 316
- Thumbnails of Images used: